2012. január 16., hétfő

Chair 2. / Szék II.

I promised to post more photos about the chair and now it is the time to reveal the real beauty  :)



The wooden tray was painted and distressed by me, the notebook is Italian (Pigna Nature chlorfree), the necklace is one of my favourite fashion necklaces.






I bought the perfume bottle in Versailles, the pen in Budapest and I made the fancy brooch: the picture is a portrait of Marie Antoinette, the French queen, decorated with lace, feather and different miniature items.



I'll be back soon with Valentine Day miniatures!

Take care,
Orsi

**********

Ahogy ígértem, még több fotót posztolok a székről, itt az ideje a valódi szépség leleplezésének J
A fatálcát én festettem és antikoltam, a füzet egy színben passzoló olasz darab (Pigna Natura klórmentes sorozat), a nyaklánc pedig az egyik kedvenc bizsum.
A parfümös üvegcsét Versailles-ban vettem, a tollat Budapesten, a brosst pedig én készítettem Marie Antoinette egy festményéből, csipkével, tollal és különböző miniatűrökkel díszíve.

Hamarosan jövök Valentin napi miniatűrökkel,
Vigyázzatok magatokra,
Orsi



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése