2011. augusztus 5., péntek

Wood and cardboard

Today is a big day or BIG DAY to be correct. The real work started today. The cardboard and wood panels arrived and cleaned. It will be much bigger than I first thought. When I saw the biggest wood panel, which will be the base of the Salon de Thé I just stared and started to find out how it will fit into the planned space....



I know this photo shows only pieces of wood, but I'm always very excited when I start a new project. You start with  a bunch of wood and board and something totally different: a room or a house will come out of it. Now it is hard to imagine that within 6-7 months it will be a perfectly elegant French tearoom.
I hope you will enjoy this "journey".

See you soon,
Orsi

2 megjegyzés:

  1. As your reader, I am anxious to accompany you on this 'journey'!
    Hugs

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Hi Eliana, welcome on "The Journey" :)
    It is really strange, just came to my mind that Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette film has the same title: "Marie Antoinette - The Journey"

    VálaszTörlés