2011. május 22., vasárnap

Soft pillows and other kitchen accessories

I spent the last week and the weekend with sewing seat cushions and kitchen gloves. Though sewing is not my favourite activity, if I find a nice fabric I cannot resist. I bought these fabrics long months ago and wanted to use them to decorate the bedroom (the real one), but I thought I will make some teeny-tiny pillows too, which can be used in a miniature kitchen, conservatory or garden patio. I prepared the small buttons too to make the seat cushions fancier. The set is completed with a kitchen glove and a dish mat to the hot dishes.

Blue-rose pattern with pale blue and red buttons



Green-rose pattern with pale green and red buttons



And I made some meringue creations too, simple meringues in glass bowls and meringue towers




1 megjegyzés:

  1. A Fantastic range of modern and classic Cookware, glassware,cleaning Productsavailable at sensible prices to help create that perfect dining experience.

    VálaszTörlés